Message From Pastor Jay:
We are totally sorry for any inconveniences (trust me, this is very hard for me as well). There are three things that were highly considered with these guidelines (1) the state requirements/recommendations for group gatherings (2) Our safety from this virus that is still rampant and still taking lives (3) the attempt to embrace our sisters and brothers who have health-issue-concerns. We want them to know that we are not in any way going to overlook them.
Please receive my personal apologies for any who are being inconvenienced (I certainly am). For those of you who WILL NOT attend, due to health issues or other concerns, PLEASE know that I understand 100% and will miss you immensely. Hopefully things will become easier to manage in the weeks to come. Please do pray for us, as we take this next step.
We hope to record the messages, as we have been (Please pray that the Lord would give us wisdom, unity, and any other needs regarding this).
P.S: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any of our other leaders.
Thank you so much for your prayers, love and support.
His servant and yours
COVID 19 Protocol
The Community Alliance Church, Bloomsburg, PA is committed to serving its community, while providing the safest environment possible during the COVID-19 pandemic. To that end, we are implementing the following return to worship services guidelines. We ask that you adhere to the provisions listed in order to maximize the safest environment for all attendees and thank you in advance for your support and patience.
- Columbia County has been declared a green zone as defined by the state of Pennsylvania, we will begin holding abbreviated services indoors beginning June 21, 2020 at 10:00 am with the following guidelines. These guidelines are intended to be as cautious as possible for all parishioners’ safety and health.
- Prior to entering the building, every person will be asked a few health-related questions
- If any question is answered with a “yes” response, the individual will be asked to protect the safety of others by returning once they are symptom free
- Prior to entering the building, every person will have his/her temperature taken
- If any person’s temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher, they will be asked to help protect the safety of others by returning once their temperature returns to normal
- We will adopt a “no touch” environment. We ask everyone refrain from shaking hands and hugging
- Only the sanctuary and bathrooms will be accessible
- Special procedures will be followed when collecting offerings
- All persons entering the building will be asked to wear a properly fitting face mask
- The only exceptions to this is the interpreter for that service (while interpreting) and the worship team (only while singing), as long as a six-foot separation is maintained between non family members
- Seating will require a six-foot social distancing between families (those not living together)
- Face masks MUST remain on for the entire time while in the church
- If a person exhibits COVID-19 symptoms (persistent coughing, etc.) while in the building, he/she will be asked to preserve the safety of others by returning to worship with us once they are symptom free
- No children’s services or activities will be provided
- The six-foot social distancing rule will apply; family members who live together are excluded from this rule
- Following every event, a thorough cleaning and sanitizing will be conducted
Again, we thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time. May God bless and keep you safe and healthy.