Apr. 12, 2020
Rev, Jay Olivo
Text: John 18:37 (springboard)
- He rose as King (Revelation 1:18), also read Matthew 28:6, Luke 24:6; Mark 16:6
- He reigns as King (Luke 1:31, 33)
- He will return as King (Revelation 19:11,16)
Discussion questions for groups, for family, and /or for individual introspection:
- Was Jesus always King, or did He become King once He rose? (give reasoning for your answer)
- Why do you think Jesus reigns (has His way) in some hearts and lives of Christians more than others?
- Why didn't He just exercise His kingship here on earth following His resurrection; why this waiting?
- If Jesus rose as King, and is indeed King, why is the world in the shape it's in today?
- Pray for God to graciously provide a cure to this virus (according to His will) and to both protect and guide His people in the process.